Spring is here gang! The spectre of snow dissipating, courses wrapping up, either with whimpers or bangs, and the budding of summer plans.
There’s no better time to start creating a list of local experiences you’d like to take in over the coming months. That’s your challenge! Mine includes authors, libations, shopping, arts and more.
If you start looking around you might be surprised by all that’s out your own backdoor. Be sure to share!
Local Author – Reading List
- Bill Gaston – The Order of Good Cheer
- John Gould – 7 Reasons Not to Be Good
- Carla Funk – Apologetic
- Jack Hodgins – A Passion for Narrative
- Yasuko Thanh – Floating Like the Dead
- Lorna Crozier – The Book of Marvels
Locally Owned Spots(in a shrinking downtown core)
There’s my list of local amusements for the summer months ahead – make a list and share!