Creative Challenge Number 5
This week for our creative challenge we are inventing something you can drink! Go ahead! Dream up something you’ve never tried before and give it a whirl, you might be impressed. I am pleased to introduce the world premier of the Mojtini! Just in time for Movember, Christmas and other important drinking festivities!
A Mojtini is essentially a mojito crossed with a martini… all the booze and none of the extras.
First and foremost with a drink of this boozy pedigree it is essential you start with good booze. I turn to my all time favourite gluten free, liquors: English Harbour 5 Year Vintage Rum, and Luksusowa Potato Vodka.
- Shaker 3/4’s full of ice
- 1 non heaping teaspoon of Minute Maid Lime-aid
- 2 shots of Luksusowa Potato Vodka
- 1 shot of English Harbour Rum
- 2 mint leaves added to shaker
- 1 mint leaf to garnish, post shaking & pouring